As a Sale Representative you will manage the sales process for a diverse group of assigned new business opportunities. As a Sales Representative, you will leverage emails, phone calls and LinkedIn to identify, navigate, develop qualified leads and expand our customer portfolio.
- Work with sales team to gather and compile data in order to prepare proposals (project descriptions and costs).
- Prepare clear, concise, and professional proposals to prospective and existing customers.
- Track and monitor proposals and projects in order to keep the sales team and their clients updated on progress.
- Effectively manage a sales pipeline and achieve sales targets and forecasts.
- Provide regular reports on sales activities, results and forecast.
- Forward literature and sales materials to prospects and customers.
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profiles and updates.
- Expands sales within existing accounts by focusing on customer service and developing relationships
- Contacts business by telephone, email or onsite visits in order to advise them on BeSecure's products and services.
- Explains products or services and prices, and answers questions from customers.
- Assist with marketing by researching prospects and helping to prepare presentations.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Attend trade shows and conferences and participate in Business Development activities.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all activities and records
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties and longer-term projects, as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Studies in University/College Degree
- Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or Computer Science
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written, presentations, proposals and correspondence)
- Must have strong time management, leadership, communication, problem solving and have the ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Motivated and goal oriented
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Valid driver's car license and ability to drive a car.
- Be able to take responsibility and work under pressure and to deadlines
We offer attractive compensation dependent upon candidate’s experience and qualifications, continues training, career opportunities, integrity in the workplace and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
We provide an inspiring working environment including breakout/lounge space and a modern building where you can work productively and flourish. Our office benefits from excellent public transport links, with underground station just few minutes away by foot and there are also several trams and buses which pass through the area frequently, making commutes quick and simple.
Applicants receiving an offer of employment will be required to complete an application form and sign a disclosure and authorization for a background investigation which may include a criminal check, education and employment verification.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.