BESECURE, a leading provider of Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) services, Cyber Security solutions, Managed Security services, Certification Training and Awareness programs recognized from Enterprise Security Magazine to be among the top 10 Cyber Security Consulting/Services Companies in Europe, trusted by global organizations across telecommunication, financial services, energy industries and other medium - large enterprises to safeguard their information assets including financial information, intellectual property, trade secrets, Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or information entrusted to them by customers or third parties is seeking highly motivated professionals to join our team in Brussels, Belgium.
- Assist technical our sales during the Customer sales cycle
- Perform PoC and tests in-house and on customer premise
- Implement, operate and maintain (SD)WAN solutions
Qualifications and Experience
- Customer minded
- Excellent team worker
- Committed to quality
- Sense of responsibility and self-initiative
- Flexible (doesnt't mind to work an additional hour from time to time)
- Knowledge of (SD)WAN (Cisco, Nokia Nuage, Cisco Viptella....)
- Programming, orchestration: java, python, sql, ansible
- Networking: Cisco routing, switching (CCNx)
- Knowledge of virtualisation: VMWare, cloud computing (Azur, AWS,...) containers, databases
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (written and oral), any other language is an extra advantage
We offer attractive compensation dependent upon candidate’s experience and qualifications, continues training, career opportunities, integrity in the workplace and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
We provide an inspiring working environment including breakout/lounge space and a modern building where you can work productively and flourish. Our office benefits from excellent public transport links, with underground station just few minutes away by foot and there are also several trams and buses which pass through the area frequently, making commutes quick and simple.
Applicants receiving an offer of employment will be required to complete an application form and sign a disclosure and authorization for a background investigation which may include a criminal check, education and employment verification.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.