BESECURE, a leading provider of Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) services, Cyber Security solutions, Managed Security services, Certification Training and Awareness programs recognized from Enterprise Security Magazine to be among the top 10 Cyber Security Consulting/Services Companies in Europe, trusted by global organizations across telecommunication, financial services, energy industries and other medium - large enterprises to safeguard their information assets including financial information, intellectual property, trade secrets, Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or information entrusted to them by customers or third parties is seeking highly motivated professionals to join our team in Brussels, Belgium.
- Participate in daily management of the firewall.
- Incident management due to firewall problem or security policies (routing problem and flow rules).
- Apply your firewall technology experience during the project and if needed share the experience with the other project team members.
- Together with the project team guarantee that the business requirements continue to be offered during & after the project.
- Guarantee that the offered solution is in line with the customer companies’ security policies.
- Document the delivered solution.
- Management of the flow opening request with the respect of the security policies rules and the SLA.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience in following domain: Checkpoint /Fortinet / Palo Alto firewalls
- Experience with firewall, daily management, incident solving and migration/upgrade projects
- Team player, quick self-starter
- Flexible, accurate & control minded
- Pro-active attitude
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Native Dutch or French and English
We offer attractive compensation dependent upon candidate’s experience and qualifications, continues training, career opportunities, integrity in the workplace and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
We provide an inspiring working environment including breakout/lounge space and a modern building where you can work productively and flourish. Our office benefits from excellent public transport links, with underground station just few minutes away by foot and there are also several trams and buses which pass through the area frequently, making commutes quick and simple.
Applicants receiving an offer of employment will be required to complete an application form and sign a disclosure and authorization for a background investigation which may include a criminal check, education and employment verification.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.